Thursday, April 19, 2012

Let me comment on that.....

Like every other class in College, I'm reading a text book for my social media management class and there is a chapter about commenting. Every single social media outlet gives users the ability to comment on another users post/blog/tweet/etc. which can make people feel good (if the comment is positive) about themselves. In the chapter about comments, Chris Brogan tells us to be responsible on our comments, to take time and seriously think about what we say to and about others. I agree with this because I understand that users who post things do so to feel connected, and I'm sure they can appreciate the feedback and the knowledge that people somewhere are reading and a least connecting with them on some level.

So I did a little reading, and made some comments on the blogs of some of my classmates!

Andrew's Blog

Stuart's Blog

Doug's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment