Thursday, April 5, 2012

Goals

GOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!

This post isn't about soccer.

For most of our lives, we do things in order to achieve a result from said thing. Take this blog for example, I didn't just do it because my super mean MDIA 470 teacher said I had to. To be honest, I've always wanted to start a blog, but like knitting, I never really got into it.

I wrote in my last post about some goals I had for this "fun blog" lets review what those were:

"I am hoping to learn a great deal of new things about the effects of social media as well as how to be a better social media user."


Okay, so that's only one goal and its not directly related to blogging...whatever.


Let's think outside the box. Blogging is a form of social media, and I want to learn more about social media. Therefore, by trying my hand at blogging, I get to have a new experience with social media. We always learn from our experiences, so I win.


I'll keep you guys posted if I come up with anything else goal-related.


Have fun,


Eric



No comments:

Post a Comment